TORQUE ATB 50 CONTROL SYSTEM
Line Length: 20 m+ 4 m
Who is it for?
Kiteboarders who prefer above the bar depower.
What?s it do?
Offer great handling of your kite with the convenience of above the bar depower.
Why is it unique?
The 20+4m lines make it easy to adjust for the conditions, whether you need more power or faster handling. Also the cleat is adjustable to give more or less throw.
Designed specifically for smaller riders, this compact bar puts things in proportion. The Torque ATB 50 comes standard with 20 m lines and 4 m extensions giving users the option to get quicker response or more power from their kites. This bar is equipped with the most advanced trim loop mechanism to date with an above-the-bar Clamcleat trim that is easily adjustable in height with no tools required. This 4-line system features a below-the-bar swivel for effortless untangling of lines, forgiving steering and extremely easy release and reload?keeping you comfortable and secure whether freeride, freestyle or wave riding.
- Patented Naish Push-away Quick Release Mechanism = Fiberglass-reinforced polymer with stainless steel core & a below-the-bar ball bearing swivel?
- Cleat Holder = Smooth flagging line slide
- Impact Resistant Construction (Top of Torque Loop Mechanism) = Increased longevity?
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines = Stiffer front flying lines + even stretch in front & back lines over time
- Above-the-Bar Clamcleat® with Height-adjustable Tuning = Employs natural leverage for quick & easy adjustments?
- ?Reduced Bar Width = More forgiving steering for smaller kites?
- Torque Loop = Efficient & effortless ball bearing swivel + easiest reloading quick release on the market?
- Bar End Technology - Adjustable Bar Width: 16??18? (40?45 cm)?
- Double Density EVA Grip with Memory Core = Comfortable & controlled non-slip grip
- Replaceable Nylatron Insert? = Increased longevity of trimline
- Stainless Steel Low-V Line Organizer = Easy release & reload
- ?Cored, Stiff Trim Line = Tangle-free design?
- Heavy-duty Short Kite Leash with Quick Release = Maximum functionality and convenience